Banner



sábado, 27 de julio de 2024

Luna Delgado: The rebellious fashionista redefining conventions.

I am a bit cold and reserved individual, but I can still speak and relate like a typical person, even though I rarely laugh. I prefer to be correct and perfect in what concerns me, although I might sometimes seem brusque and rude. If I get nervous, I tend to behave a bit strangely, making hand gestures. I loathe losing and making errors. I might seem very confident, but it unnerves me when people I don't trust get too close. I detest "easy" people or, as I usually call them, people without personality, especially girls with childish traits. To approach me, you have to be someone I like or find interesting; otherwise, you get my indifference, which is typical of me. I don't like egotists, although I may sometimes seem like one. I don't enjoy listening to people talk about themselves constantly, and I seldom do it myself, unless necessary.

Smoking and alcohol are two of my passions, but I usually indulge in them alone, as I don't like being observed Modell or people knowing about it. Another one of my favorite things is reading; I always try to have a book with me, even if it's an instruction manual. I'm not very fond of parties, but I can agree to go somewhere for a few drinks. Alcohol doesn't affect me much, but if it does, I lose my senses. Occasionally, I get tense or nervous without any clear reason. I have a very detailed tattoo that is part of my past, and I always try to conceal it with shirts or other clothing. I like dressing well everywhere.

Since childhood, I have always been a reserved person. My parents often said that I was a very serious child for my age. While other kids played and laughed, I liked to sit in a corner with a book or a toy that let me focus quietly. This inclination to introspection has only grown stronger with time. Even though I can relate to others normally, I always keep a certain emotional distance. It's not Fashion kids.rs that I don't care about others, I just find it difficult to open up and show my feelings.

In the professional field, this characteristic of mine of being correct and perfect in what interests me has been an advantage. I am precise and detail-oriented, which has allowed me to shine in my work. However, this same trait can sometimes make me appear brusque or rude. I don't have much patience for mistakes, neither mine nor others'. This can make some people view me as challenging to interact with, but those who know me well realize that I just have high standards and expect the same from others.

When I become nervous, I tend to act somewhat oddly. I make hand signs, a habit I've had since I was a kid. It's a way to release the tension I feel in those moments. Although I strive to stay calm and composed, there are situations that overwhelm me and make me feel awkward. During those moments, I prefer to retreat and be Fashion nova dresses alone until I feel better.

I despise losing and making errors. This is one of the things that frustrates me the most. I have always been very competitive and aim to do my best in everything I do. When I don't accomplish my goals or make a mistake, I feel very bad about myself. I may come across as very confident, but in truth, I have my insecurities. It frightens me when people I don't trust get too close. I require my space and time to understand someone before letting them into my life.

I detest "easy" people or, as I usually call them, people without personality. Especially girls with childish traits. I can't bear people who don't have their own opinion or who change their mind based on the situation. To get close to me, you have to be someone I like or find interesting. Otherwise, you gain my indifference, which is normal for me. I dislike egotists, even though I might sometimes appear to be one. I detest Modelling news listening to people talk about themselves constantly, and I seldom do it myself, unless required.

I'm not very fond of parties, but I can agree to go somewhere for a few drinks. I'm not a very social person and prefer calm environments. However, from time to time, I like to go out and enjoy a good conversation with friends. Alcohol doesn't affect me much, but if it does, I lose my senses. That's why I try not to drink excessively. At times, I get tense or nervous for no obvious reason. It's something I've learned to manage over time, but there are still moments when I feel overwhelmed by anxiety.

I have a very intricate tattoo that is part of my past. I always try to conceal it with shirts or other attire. It's a reminder of a difficult stage in my life and I prefer not to talk about it. I like dressing well everywhere. I believe appearance is important and I try to take care of my image. Photography jobs barcelona I believe appearance is important and I try to take care of my image. It's not for vanity, but because it makes me feel good about myself.

In summary, I am a complex person with many facets. Although I might seem aloof and detached, I have my passions and fears like any other person. I endeavor to be accurate and perfect in what concerns me, and although this may sometimes make me seem brusque or rude, it's merely because I have high standards. I value my space and time, and prefer to surround myself with people who bring something positive to my life. Tobacco, alcohol, and reading are my ways of disconnecting and relaxing, and although I'm not very sociable, I enjoy a good conversation from time to time. My tattoo is a reminder of my past, and although I prefer to keep it covered, it is part of my identity. In the end, I am an individual who values accuracy, perfection, and authenticity in every aspect of life.

Entrada destacada

Aria Valentina: The exotic beauty captivating designers and photographers.

I am a little cold and detached person, however I can still talk and relate like a normal person, although I don't laugh much. I enjoy...